Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

nooooooooooooooo!

I finally got to watch the whole thing...

but yeah we need a 7th to see the last couple of minutes left to midnight.

I followed this from the begining and I love that you can clearly see your skills growing as the series goes on.

Props to that.

Zelda's Quest Zelda's Quest

OMG!

That was the most intense Fight I have ever seen my song be used for! Props.

BrerSteve responds:

hey it's been a long time since I made this! It's about time you noticed I used your song!

Thanks for that by the way, it was perfect for the scene in creating the growing anticipation of the collision.

Cockgirl Cockgirl

absolutley GREAT!

not much to say but that was great all you have to do is up the graphics a bit and you could go far!

She Won't Let Me Fuck She Won't Let Me Fuck

uh.

you had a good concept going you could of made it really funny but you failed in the punch line.

FiveStar responds:

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Habitat: In your basement...
Job: Staring at you

LV 09 Dark

Message from DragonSnare:
Hey the lil guys are on their way and there's nothing you can do to stop it. ah ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!!!1

roflmao man you are such a loser

jenni jenni

hmmmmm.... you damn prep

Why is it that every damn prep thinks they're smart and know what's going on in everyones head huh! I hope you know most the goths I know and over weight so that wouldn't make us starve ourselfs. oh and yeah The goths are some of the smartest people you will ever meet don't make a movie about a group of people tell you've walked in there shoes we have a much greater perspective on life then you will ever have!

Fishing Lives Fishing Lives

hmmm...

lol as a smoker that like makes me feel like I have a power over people like "HEY RUN AWAY I GOT ME A SMOKE!" then they act like they're going to die if they touch it lol.

anyways, good movie I like your style. just next time make them longer and have more depth to them like you can get into the movie a little more. but hell I'm still working at that.

-snare

Knoxs "Reloaded" 5 Knoxs "Reloaded" 5

LOL and LOL again

That was great me and my friends do that all the time. I myself found THE HULK to be very good for it. Let me guess you love kung pow too eh?

Knox responds:

hehe check out my others! :)

Matrix Remake LiveAction3 Matrix Remake LiveAction3

Alright... Enough already!

Sry to make this very blunt but hey I'm not letting you down easy for any reason at all!
You have made what a 9 year old would make with a camera. trust me I've seen it. get a damn life for gods sakes man. holy fuck. I hated all three. oh and by the way this seen is before the last one you made. I guess you had to wait for your mom to make you and your little friends dinner eh! Girly man

innocent eyes innocent eyes

Nice Job...

Nice Job I really enjoyed this. I really like your style in animating also. I can see you like the power puff girls. :)

NG Crew Workin' NG Crew Workin'

Realistic

Even with the time counter going off in the upper left back and jumping back and starting again. This is what you would see trough out the whole production of a flash or web design, well basically any computer related thing. if you were spying on them through a cam. besides for the rapid nose picking in the back. LOL