Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

nooooooooooooooo!

I finally got to watch the whole thing...

but yeah we need a 7th to see the last couple of minutes left to midnight.

I followed this from the begining and I love that you can clearly see your skills growing as the series goes on.

Props to that.

Zelda's Quest Zelda's Quest

OMG!

That was the most intense Fight I have ever seen my song be used for! Props.

BrerSteve responds:

hey it's been a long time since I made this! It's about time you noticed I used your song!

Thanks for that by the way, it was perfect for the scene in creating the growing anticipation of the collision.

Cockgirl Cockgirl

absolutley GREAT!

not much to say but that was great all you have to do is up the graphics a bit and you could go far!

Half A Minute Ball Half A Minute Ball

Interesting game.

Bugs :
Scored over 6900 and no score marked on the leaderboard.
What's with the random "stop();" that appears mainly in the right upper corner?

The Village Revisited The Village Revisited

I thought the concept was cool, looks like it needs a little fine tuning as it was kind of confusing on why I couldn't place a card where it looked like it would fit.

I would polish up the menu at the top (looks like it was rushed a little) I like the rest of the graphics and the music fits it well.

RTS meets Jigsaw now that unique.

NEDER-IT responds:

Thanks for your response. The whole package needs to fit somehow. Personally I am fond of classic style and such. Nothing beats good old cast iron and wood. I feel the whole thing matches and works but it was not rushed. It was merely abandoned and at some point we all must do that.

Hammer Fights Hammer Fights

whoa

i don't know what to think um maybe I do. your guy was only attacking to the right even when I was facing left. up your graphics it was really hard to tell what my guy was doing. as for that i don't know

Isledeavarice responds:

Just jump a lot, and you'll win, at least for the first few levels.